Orthopedic Digital Pre-Operative Planning &
Omni-Ortho™, the world’s leading orthopedic digital planning solution offers pre-operative planning and templating for joint replacement and trauma procedures as well as a comprehensive set of tools for general and pediatric assessment.
By following a traditional pre-operative planning methodology, Omni-Ortho allows the surgeon to quickly and accurately template in a ‘filmless’ environment. It allows rapid retrieval of digital images, however they are stored, and access to an extensive library of digital templates.
Omni-Ortho’s one click scaling and patented wizards for joint replacement, automate the templating procedure, simplifying the process and improving accuracy. Omni-Ortho is now being successfully used in more hospitals throughout the world than any other digital planning solution.
Omni-Ortho is available in 2 formats and with flexible licensing options:
Omni-Ortho joint replacement planning consists of a simple four step process. All, or a combination of, the four steps may be employed depending on the procedure to be planned.
- Omni-Ortho Server
Offering ultimate flexibility for larger sites, Omni-Ortho can be deployed on a dedicated server which is connected to a PACS and allows access to patient studies via a web browser
- Omni-Ortho Workstation
Specifically designed for the smaller hospital or Orthopedic Clinic, the stand alone edition of Omni-Ortho can be installed on any suitable PC. It can be connected to any PACS or read images from CD.
Omni-Ortho’s one-click scaling allows for quick and accurate calibration of the image when using a radiographic marker. Alternatively, an estimated oversize percentage can be entered.
Omni-Ortho contains a number of unique wizards. These are digital frameworks which can be positioned over key bony landmarks. Assessments made by the wizards are used to size and position the digital templates. Omni-Ortho’s toolset enables a wide variety of anatomical measurements and assessments to be carried out including osteotomy planning. The Pediatric Assessment Module (PAM) contains specialist tools for evaluation of DDH and other congenital deformities.
Omni-Ortho recommends positions and sizes of templates if the planning wizards have been used. Adjustments can easily be made by clicking through the sets of template options or by moving them manually. Alternatively, manual sizing and positioning of the digital template can be carried out, as if it were an acetate.
A comprehensive report, including templated images is produced. This can be printed, saved back to the PACS, saved to CD or saved locally.
- Supports joint replacement, trauma, osteotomy, pediatrics
- Quick to learn and easy to use, even for those with limited IT skills
- QuickScale™, one click scaling for improved quality of measurements and increased accuracy
- Contains a unique set of planning wizards which guide the user through the templating process
- Provides access to an unrivalled library of high quality digital templates developed in conjunction with the orthopaedic implant manufacturers. This library is managed and updated by Omni-Ortho
- Integrated into PACS, network and web deployed, or stand alone
- Flexible licensing options - concurrent or floating licenses, workstation, named user
- Comprehensive reports can be generated. Part numbers for the planned prostheses are recorded and can be used to help with ordering and inventory
- Reports can be saved for storing and viewing at any location
- German, Dutch, Spanish and French versions available